- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
So you've been diagnosed with Sinus Tarsi Syndrome or have chronic ankle pain and or ankle swelling.
Pain and chronic swelling here ? Oakville Chiropractor Dr. Steve Knighton can fix that !
Here's what you do!
1. Ice and Elevation -- Ice 20 min on , 20 off, 20 on, at least three times a day.
-- Elevated your foot, lye on your back with your leg up the wall
2. Supportive footwear and orthotics -- This will help maintain your arch and foot stablitiy and stop
from crushing the area of pain when you walk.
3. Rest -- There are only a few conditions that cause for rest, this is one of them. Take 2 - 3 weeks off from any extended walks or harder gym workouts.
4. Treatment -- Get in for some IFC and some hands on by Dr. Steve at the clinic.
In pain ? Call the clinic today
905 827 4197